At Oxford HealthCare, we continually strive to deliver the highest quality services that meet the individualized needs of clients of all ages and their families. Whether you or a loved one needs a little assistance to maintain an active lifestyle or help to be able to remain at home, we offer information on and deliver more services than any other agency in southwest Missouri.
Oxford can provide as much or as little care as needed ranging from a few hours a week to round-the-clock care. Oxford can:
- Assist individuals of all ages who need help to stay at home
- Help seniors maintain an active lifestyle
- Provide assistance and peace-of-mind for caregivers who can’t be there all the time
- Provide follow-up care for a person coming home from the hospital
- Monitor vital signs and other health information daily with a telemonitoring system exclusive to Oxford
- Provide Lifeline medical alert services which are monitored locally
- Provide Hospice care for patients and families facing a terminal illness
- Provide one-on-one care in a hospital or nursing home
We are committed to keeping pace with the ever-changing health care environment to ensure our clients will always receive the care they deserve. Oxford takes the lead in home health care technology and has been recognized locally, regionally and nationally for our programs.
In addition to providing a full range of services to help someone remain at home, Oxford also provides information on other community services that are available as well. One call to Oxford puts you in touch with any and all facets of home care.
Thank you for visiting our website, and for more information about specific services, please click on the links below or call to speak to a Care Coordinator.